Re: [iPad] Apple may kill off iPad Mini

 

I agree, Kris.  My new iPod runs circles around the iPhone5 that I was replacing and the camera is on par with the one in the iPhone6 too.


Pat

On Jul 30, 2015, at 8:00 AM, Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

That not significant upgrade put the iPhone 6 processor in the itouch!!! My slow aged iPhone 5 disagrees with your assessment of not significant. 


~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

On Jul 29, 2015, at 7:03 PM, Alice Saunders lwr32@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I was disappointed in the upgrades to the newest iPad mini, so I didn't upgrade.  I really like the iPad mini and I hope it doesn't go to the wayside as the iPod Touch has.  Yes,there's a new iPod Touch out but App,e didn't think it significant enough to make a big deal out of it.  Apple didn't make a big deal out of the iPad mini upgrades either. 

I don't know whether to believe the article or not.  We'll all have to wait and see.  

\
  \  /\
  (   )           Alice
.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Pat Taylor <pat412@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)

.

__,_._,___