Re: [iPad] An app called Truecaller

 

True caller is one of the best app in android which will show the caller name automatically(even though that number is not in our contact list). Usually true caller connects to their database( over internet) and identifies the number when call comes on the phone/pad.  But for ios they store so many spam numbers in contact list itself. Try deleting the app first if its not doing the trick, then revert to a backup.

Jobin

On 26 Jul 2015 00:55, "Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

Never heard of it but I would probably try to revert to a back up oh and delete the app of course


~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

On Jul 23, 2015, at 1:28 PM, GLEN--JAN CRANDALL glenjan52@msn.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Has anyone had experience with this app?  I installed it (and am now sorry), as it has filled up my iMessenger contact list with hundreds of spam numbers and makes trying to find my legitimate contacts a pain in the neck.  I can't figure out how to delete them.  I have deleted the app, and wonder if I do a complete reset and restore from backup, will they just come back.  Any help or suggestions appreciated.  Thanks .. There is so much knowledge on this list.

Jan

Jan C in NW New Mexico
Sent from my  iPad Air 🇺🇸 

__._,_.___

Posted by: Jobin Johny <jobinjohnym84@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

.

__,_._,___