Re: [iPad] iOS9 Public Beta

 

It's buggy for me but I have an OG mini. 


~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

On Jul 19, 2015, at 5:38 PM, Tony tdale@xtra.co.nz [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Yep. For some not much, others more so. I'd be keen to try it on my iPad, but I just found iout that my NZ based TV  SVOD
 Lightbox won't work, so can;t check the iPad nerw features
 No worries

From: "Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, 20 July 2015 2:18 AM
Subject: Re: [iPad] iOS9 Public Beta

 
It's kinda buggy at the moment 

~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

On Jul 18, 2015, at 4:53 PM, Tony tdale@xtra.co.nz [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

worth


__._,_.___

Posted by: Kris Murray <krismurray@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)

.

__,_._,___