Re: [iPad] iPad Air 2 Screen Mirroring - how to...?

 

Airplay isApple only, the Samsung will have its own version of Airplay

Try this link it can be dione, needs an app by the look if it. Its  Google NZ link, if it doesnt work, Google     samsung tv mirroring ipad



From: "Terry Pogue tpogue@comcast.net [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
To: "iPad@yahoogroups..com" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, 20 July 2015 5:36 AM
Subject: Re: [iPad] iPad Air 2 Screen Mirroring - how to...?

 
It usually called Air Play and when you have a show planing on your iPad it probably will be a little triangle at the bottom. That is the way it's displayed when I shoot an image from my iPad to my Apple TV. Maybe it's different on yours.


latest photos at http://www.flickr.com/terrypogue



On Jul 19, 2015, at 1:09 PM, 'Norman Weiler' nweiler@ptd.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hi,
 
I'm trying to get familiar with my first, and only mobile device... a new Apple iPad Air 2.
 
We have a relatively new Samsung LED Smart TV, which allows me to choose a compatible device, from which I can do "screen mirroring" (... send whatever is on the iPad screen, to the TV). The iPad is running on my WiFi network, but there is no "Screen mirroring" entry in my iPad settings. I would think my Air-2 would be contemporary enough to be the "compatible device", that the TV is looking for ...but maybe not???
 
So... is there a way to put the iPad Air 2 screen contents on our Samsung "Smart TV"?
 
Thanks for you help,
Norm in NJ
 
(My main machine, and experience... a Dell desktop w/WIN 7 PRO.)
 


__._,_.___

Posted by: Tony <tdale@xtra.co.nz>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (59)

.

__,_._,___