Re: [iPad] Upgrade cycle

 

I will be replacing my 64GB iPhone 6 and my 128GB iPad Air 2 when the new models come out.  I'll contact you as soon as the new ones are announced and will sell to you for the same price that Gazelle offers at that time.


Pat
 
On Jul 30, 2015, at 8:44 AM, Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


Prolly a little OT. Oh well. 

Rumors have it that a new iPad or three (!!!) may appear this fall alongside a pair of new iPhones. 

I'll be looking to upgrade my iPhone 5 to an iPhone 6s.

My spouse is interested in an iPhone 6/6+. Used. My mother is turning 60. I'd like to get her a used iPad or mini. My mother in law, I would also love to get her an iPad (not a mini). I'd be converting all of the aforementioned people's from android to apple. 

So. As the upgrade cycle hits and some of you may find yourself wanting to get the newest, latest and greatest iOS device on the market and are wondering what to do with your old iOS device, please, shoot me an email. (Krisisinwa@gmail.com) lets talk. 

Mmmmkay?

Thanks all. 


~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //


__._,_.___

Posted by: Pat Taylor <pat412@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

.

__,_._,___