Re: [iPad] Network Dropping on Son's iPad 3

 

Did u try a factory restore?


~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

On Jul 20, 2015, at 10:46 AM, 'Richard E Johnson, MD' RECMSOJ@OnlineOK.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

     My son has an iPad 2 running iOS 8.3 and an iPad 3 running 8.4. At my home with a new  AT&T Pace wireless router using AT&T as ISP, the iPad 3 frequently loses the signal from that router. It also frequently won't recognize the network I set up on that router, much to my video-intensive son's chagrin. Soft and hard resets have not changed this behavior. Neither his iPad 2, my iPad 4 or my iPhone 5s seems to do this. Is there any particular reason an iPad 3 would do this but both an earlier and later model seem to have no problem? Any further diagnosis or fix suggestions? 
Thanks,
Dick 

Sent from my  iPad 4
32 GB, iOS 8.4
iPhone 5s
32 GB, iOS 8.4
------------------------------------------------
Richard E Johnson, ScM, MD, DABA

__._,_.___

Posted by: Kris Murray <krismurray@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

.

__,_._,___