Re: [iPad] No, Apple's Music Streaming App Looks Nothing Like Beats | WIRED

 



Yes.  A new-age artist.  They had just one or three of many more albums.



On Jul 27, 2015, at 6:06 PM, Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

One big hole? 


~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

On Jul 25, 2015, at 8:34 PM, David Smith david.smith.14916@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 



Even having used it just enough to know it's not for me, I found one big hole in the catalog.

To each her own 😌




On Jul 25, 2015, at 1:56 PM, Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

The problem with for me is its 95+% music I already have and 4% music I don't like. New is better. For me. 


~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

On Jul 25, 2015, at 10:25 AM, Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I really like Apple Music too and it's worth the cost to me.  I'm semi-retired and work from home so I listen to music for many hours each day.  I subscribed to Rhapsody for several years and Tidal for a couple of months, but find the Apple service offers more for my tastes.  I use the For You a lot and sure do enjoy the sharing feature when I find something to pass along to friends and family.  I try to keep a store credit using iTunes cards that I find at 20% off so that makes the cost even more reasonable for my budget.


Pat

On Jul 25, 2015, at 10:58 AM, Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


I love apple music. But I don't think it's worth $120 a year. The for me are simple and effective playlists for me. The new music has kept me up with new albums and bands.  This is what iTunes should have been. But and I guess I used to pay $120 a year or so for my operating system and now it's free so maybe a shift to paying for music instead is kinda okay but. Meh. I won't pay. But I do love for me and new. 


~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

On Jul 25, 2015, at 1:25 AM, Alice Saunders lwr32@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

It doesn't matter to me how many tracks Apple Music has when not all of them can be streamed. I've run into some albums where not all the tunes are streamable on the free trial. 

\
   \   /\ 
    (   )            Alice
 .(      ).  lwr32@mac.com

On Jun 14, 2015, at 8:35 PM, Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

If over 30 million tracks are boring to you then the service sure doesn't have value in your situation. 

Pat 

Sent from my iPad Air2

On Jun 14, 2015, at 9:26 PM, David Smith david.smith.14916@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 




Thanks, Pat.  Sounds, um, boring.  To me :-)         

But, like Kris, my tastes are a bit non-mainstream.  To each her own.



On 6/14/2015 8:40 PM, Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] wrote:
 

Here's an article that describes the service:



Pat

On Jun 14, 2015, at 4:39 PM, Carol Corley floridabouvs@yahoo.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

So who decides what songs you will hear? How are choices determined?
Carol 

KLM wrote:
Access to 5 million more songs and a live DJ...

Sent from my iPad Air 2








__._,_.___

Posted by: David Smith <david.smith.14916@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (52)

.

__,_._,___