Re: [iPad] Re: Anyone who's using a Marware CEO Hybrid case.....

 

Huh. No, I've not had that issue at all. If it is relatively new, go back to the store and exchange it. if not, contact Marware and they should see you right.

On Feb 28, 2011, at 8:58 AM, jparkerg@yahoo.com wrote:

>
> I probably wasn't very clear in my description....
> What I meant are the slots that run parallel to the landscape mode and hold the bottom of the pad at the two adjustable angles for reading/inputting.
> the bottom of the pad tends to slip out of those due to its looseness.
> John
> --- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Wyldceltic1 <wyldceltic1@...> wrote:
>>
>> The 2 bottom corners may pop up a bit, but the side and upper corners hold it in place.
>>
>> I know this happens when it is new, then it seems to settle down.
>>
>> On Feb 28, 2011, at 5:59 AM, jparkerg@... wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>> I have the above case and generally I'm pleased with it, BUT I do have problems with it slipping out of the little slots that hold it in landscape mode.
>>>
>>> Anyone else have this issue?
>>>
>>> What do you do about it?
>>
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___