Re: [iPad] HELP - iPad just died

 

Try holding down both the home button and power for > 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.  That will basically do a hard reset. 


Jim H.



On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 7:23 PM, Anne <none_such@verizon.net> wrote:


Hi everyone,
 
Please, if you can, I would appreciate advice.   I was just downloading a magazine with the Nat'l Geographic app when my iPad died.  The screen went black.  The battery was at about 70%, so that was not the problem.   I tried holding in the sleep button, thinking that it turned itself off – nothing.   I connected it with my PC; my PC did not recognize it.  I plugged it in to charge it, and nothing happened.
 
Please help!  Sad smile
 
Anne



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___