[iPad] Re: Movies

 

Hmmm, guess it depends. Mine download in a timely fashion. I've not had any problems. I usually buy a few tv shows I like from the iTunes store just to have them to watch while I'm in the waiting room of doctors offices. I do have a couple of movies on mt iPad but most of the time watch movies on my large screen laptop. I watched Restrepo streaming from Netflix this afternoon. incredible movie, up for Best Doc. Oscar tonight.
Terry

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 27, 2011, at 5:38 PM, Marcy McKenzie <marcy061@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi......the only time I tried to download directly to the iPAD, it took forever....even longer!!.....and did not download properly so it did not play. SOOOOOO, I use the computer. Good thought tho! Marcy
>
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___