Re: [iPad] Movies

 

All good stuff.

I watched a Netflix movie in hotel over wifi last night in iPad.

A little 'start and stop' at the beginning. But 10 min in. It smoothed out

Replies r all good. I will review

Thx

Bill

Sent from my AT&T wireless device!

On Feb 26, 2011, at 8:13 PM, Terry Pogue <tpogue@comcast.net> wrote:

> Could be but I know the rented movies are streamed.
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> On Feb 26, 2011, at 7:52 PM, Lloyd Parsons <lloydparsons@me.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm almost positive that you have to have internet access with rented movies and tv shows from iTunes.
>>
>> On Feb 26, 2011, at 5:37 PM, Terry Pogue wrote:
>>
>>> Or you could rent or buy a movie from the iTunes store. That is the simple way. Just download that to your iPad. Then you can watch it whenever you want.
>>
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------------
>>
>> Yahoo! Groups Links
>>
>>
>>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___