Re: [iPad] Re: Movies

 

I have one for ya,
I haven't seen one readily available, but is their a device to bring Video recordings of movies from say the early 90's into a digital format for saving on my iPad?
I don't like tons of movies, but there are four or five I would love to have with me. "Official Denial" is only available on VCR. to name one.

Short of torrenting, I'd like to just convert a bought copy.

Handbrake is not converting my DVDs of Dark Skies very well. pic is all pixellated and mainly missing the video, audio is choppy. What to do? Hardware for the video tapes and any better software for bringing DVD content into the HD?

iMac 2.8Ghz 280+ HD Space and Snow Leopard/

On Feb 27, 2011, at 10:32 AM, Terry Pogue wrote:

> I think it's just easier to rent the movie on your iPad and it will download directly to it. Why put it on tour computer first? Seems like an extra step to me.
> Terry
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> On Feb 27, 2011, at 11:08 AM, Marcy McKenzie <marcy061@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On your computer, download the rented movie to iTunes. Hook up iPAD to computer with USB cable. Click on videos tab. Drag the movie from the left side to the right side....I forget the names/labels of each side. Sync. The movie will be in the iPad. It disappears 24 hours or so after you begin watching it. Works great for movie watching on plane. It does take a LOOOONG time to download.
>>
>> Marcy
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------------
>>
>> Yahoo! Groups Links
>>
>>
>>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!

.

__,_._,___