[iPad] Re: Movies

 

It seems to be having trouble ripping a DVD I have. No matter what I use for output settings the sound breaks up and the picture is broken up too. On videos that I have on hard drive that I took with a digital video camera it does a great job of converting them so they will play on my iPad and that is something I needed it to do. Any helpful settings for the converting? It seems to rip really fast when set to mpeg-4.

Jan Newport RI

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Jack Lam <jldmd@...> wrote:
>
> Handbrake is not an app. It is an application you have on your desktop/laptop
> and it is primarily used to rip movies off of dvd's. Here is where you can
> download it for free.
>
> http://handbrake.fr/
>
> Jack
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> From: Terry Sandbek <terry@...>
> To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Sun, February 27, 2011 6:57:45 PM
> Subject: [iPad] Re: Movies
>
>
> I checked out Handbrake on the App Store. The only one that appeared from a
> search was a finance program.
>
>
> TerrySandbek
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!

.

__,_._,___