[iPad] THANK YOU (was HELP - iPad died)

 

You guys are the best!   In desperation, I called Apple tech support last night.  I really thought that my iPad was gone for good (and was a little embarrassed that I felt so panicked at the thought).   After initially speaking to a tech support guy who said that he would "look it up," I spoke with a supervisor who advised me to do just what you said (hold down the sleep and home buttons simultaneously till the Apple logo appeared – I now know that this is a hard reset). 
 
So my iPad has come back from beyond.  Smile
 
Thanks again!
 
Anne

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___