[iPad] Re: How do I put an image from the clipboard into a Pages document?

 

Glad to help! I know you will enjoy your iPad!

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Jerry Jankura <toolznglue@...> wrote:
>
>
> On Feb 26, 2011, at 1:35 AM, "Joan" <jheitzeb1@...> wrote:
>
> > Now, back to my first suggestion - a question - In pages, can you import images from your saved photo album?
>
> Yes
>
> > If you can, then you should be able to hold your finger on the image you want on the website and a choice of save image or copy should appear, select save image which will be saved to your photo album. You should then be able to import the saved photo to Pages if that is possible.
>
> Worked like a charm, plus I learned something new about this toy!
>
> Jerry Jankura
> So many toys.... So little time...
> Sent from my iPad
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___