Re: [MacBook] Help with iTunes

 

Hi Mary Ellyn,

I just tried a CD on my Mac Pro and had no trouble in iTunes 10 (in OS X 10.6.4). The CD should show up on the desktop, in addition to inside iTunes. If it doesn't, then the problem might be lower than iTunes.

Try a reboot, then try inserting an audio CD before running iTunes.

G

On 05 Sep 2010, at 12:28 PM, MaryEllyn wrote:

> I just upgraded to ITunes 10, successfully synced up my iPad and ITouch, and now I am having trouble importing CDs. It doesn't recognize the CD at all.
>
> I tried some DVDs and they worked fine, cuz I thought it might be my CD/DVD player.
>
> I have a MacBook Pro with Leopard, and have had absolutely no problem with it in the past.
>
> any suggestions?
>
> Cheers,
> Mary Ellyn

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___