Re: [iPad] The Seeds of Apple's Cloud

 

Not to mention many of us that don't do the 'social networks' at all. Heck, I don't do chat except for chat support for some of the other, non-internet related items I have.

If I had my druthers in a new AppleTV, it would have what this new one has. Plus it would have the other things that my internet ready BluRay player has like Hulu, Amazon and a slew of other internet video/audio providers on it.

As this new one sits, it isn't very valuable to me. The shows that are there for $0.99/episode to rent I can already see for free on Hulu and some other places. I can and do rent movies from my current ATV, Amazon Video and Netflix.

I'd rather have the current ATV be allowed to be upgraded to add the streaming to it. Heck, I'd even pay for that!

Lloyd

On Sep 7, 2010, at 2:09 PM, David Smith wrote:

> .
>
> And then there are the two thousand six hundred and twenty-three of us who don't do gaming or pop music. Please don't design us out :o)
>
> -  -
>
> On Sep 7, 2010, at 2:15 PM, Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com> wrote:

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___