Re: [iPad] Re: Securty Code

 

Dear mate,
I'm not sure I was setup or no, because this is my first time using apple. I was synconize ,and set up my Apple ID, but I'd not complete bcause account need me to put my card numb and securty code and I didn't do that. I was confiuse, is that usualy people put their card securty code to downloand aplication from aplication store, even that free aplication.

Regards.

Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®


From: "maxcat4305" <feltonm@aol.com>
Sender: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 01:40:19 -0000
To: <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
ReplyTo: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [iPad] Re: Securty Code

 

Are you setting up an iTunes account for the first time?

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, andirizal.dr48@... wrote:
>
> When the first time use my ipad, I try to dwonload my free aplication on Aplication Store, and asking me to complte the account. Include my card number an securty code. I just wondrng shoul I do that? And Is that safe?
>
> Many thanks
>
> Andy
> Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___