Re: [iPad] Re: iPhones/iPad need an eye scanner to unlock

 

I had the fingerprint issue with the iPhone. I discovered that in the winter when my hands were dryer is when the fingerprint wouldn't work as well for me. I would use cream on my hands to soothe the dried skin and had success. Then out of the blue that stopped happening even in the dead of winter so I am not sure if it was an update or not. I do find that sometimes with my iPads they don't act as quickly to the touch as my iPhone or I have to touch them several times to get it to work. 

🙃

On Jan 26, 2017, at 10:54 AM, Carol Corley floridabouvs@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I never have a problem with the fingerprint access on iPhone or iPad.
Carol

Terry writes:
I hate the need to punch in numbers to unlock my iPhone. Apple says we need it for security. Ok. Then develop an eye scanner.

Sent from my iPad

__._,_.___

Posted by: Cyn <flanders1@charter.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (11)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___