Re: [iPad] Re: Apple Pay scarcely used

 

I get the Messages through email and reply through email. 

  \
    \  /\ 
    (   )            Alice
 .(      ).  lwr32@mac.com

On Jan 19, 2017, at 8:24 PM, bobbystern@me.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

FWIW, I am no longer able to reply to messages using my iPad and "reply via web post." It takes me to the yahoo group web page but the reply feature is not available.


I can reply via web post when using my Macs.

Bobby


---In iPad@yahoogroups.com, <flanders1@...> wrote :


Sorry about the interruption but I can't post to the list even thought I joined. I thought I would try writing here to see if it would come through with an existing thread. This is so frustrating. I have tried online and with email several times each. It this gets through could someone let the list owner I am having issues and to contact me. Thank you! Cyndi

snip..


__._,_.___

Posted by: Alice Saunders <lwr32@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (37)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___