Re: [iPad] PDF on iPad

 

You can edit PDFs in Dropbox. It's free. 


Otherwise try this. 

PDFelement - Edit, Annotate, Fill & Sign PDF by Wondershare Software Co., Ltd



~KLM
"The one who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone, is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been." ~ Albert Einstein //

On Jan 13, 2017, at 1:52 PM, Cyndi flanders1@charter.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Hi,

I am new to the group. It is my goal to lean less on my laptop and more on my iPads. I thought I had posted a question earlier via online. I must have done something wrong as I haven't seen the post come through. 

I am looking for a good PDF app that will allow me type in text on a simple form. The feature I seek in the PDF app is to be able to keep typing into the form and it expanding or making room/move things down for more text when needed. Below is an example. I would like to be able to type between each bold title and if more space is need the rest of the form will allow for the extra text. I hope this makes sense. 
Cyndi

Call to Order: Welcome:

Board Reports -
Recording Secretary - Minutes:

Treasurer's Report:

Corresponding Secretary:

Communications:

Program:

Historian: Membership:

HVWG BOARD MEETING AGENDA

Other Reports-
Board of Trustees:

Clubhouse:

Newsletter:

Travel:

Old Business:

New Business:

Comments/Concerns/Suggestions from those present:

Adjourned: 

__._,_.___

Posted by: Kris Murray <krismurray@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___