Re: [iPad] Re: iPhones/iPad need an eye scanner to unlock

 

     To the contrary, not just to be a pill, but for information for people (and me), I actually have a large number of "missed hits," in which my saved fingerprints do not work the first time or at all on my iPhone 6s to unlock. My only speculation is either age (seems unlikely) or perhaps dryness of my fingertips/prints making it harder to read.

     I just use it routinely, and if it fails, add the PW number. At least it forces me to remember the PW for the iPhone.

Dick
----------------------

Sent from my iPad 4
iOS 10.2.1

On Jan 26, 2017, at 9:54 AM, Carol Corley floridabouvs@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I never have a problem with the fingerprint access on iPhone or iPad.
Carol

Terry writes:
I hate the need to punch in numbers to unlock my iPhone. Apple says we need it for security. Ok. Then develop an eye scanner.

Sent from my iPad

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Richard Johnson, MD" <recmsoj1@icloud.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (10)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___