[iPad] Google apps stopped working.

 


I gave an iPad air. 


Recently all Google apps stopped working. By Google apps I mean Google, Google Maps, Google Photos, and Google Keep (not using any others).

By stopped working, I mean that the apps start and about 10-15 seconds later the apps just close and I go back to the desktop. 

I have deleted and reinstalled the apps. I have rebooted the iPad numerous times. The iPad is updated to the latest iOS. It had 64Gb memory and about 5Gb free. 

All other apps seen to work fine. I know if I go to the Apple store I trust they will tell me to wipe the iPad and start over. Don't really want to go that route if I can help it.

Ask thoughts greatly appreciated...

Paul

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

__._,_.___

Posted by: Paul Simon <faatcpss@aol.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___