Re: [iPad] Re: Apple TV question

 

To be fair, you cut your cord. Did you check whats available after that? A cable provider may have rights to the show, so its there only. That's fair



From: "Alice lwr32@mac.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, 29 November 2016 6:41 PM
Subject: Re: [iPad] Re: Apple TV question

 
I love thatI can notATV had lots of TV network apps. What's maddening is that I am a cord cutter and quite a few of the nenetworks won't let me watch without a cable provider.




-------- Original message --------
From: "Terry Pogue tpogue@comcast.net [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
Date:11/23/2016 10:08 AM (GMT-07:00)
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [iPad] Re: Apple TV question

 
I use my Apple TV not just for iTunes movies (rentals too) and TV shows but I have downed all the apps for providers I like. PBS, Netflix, Hulu, STARZ, NAT.Geo., many others. 



"Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can."


On Nov 23, 2016, at 7:16 AM, Devitt devittad@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Thanks for the info, friends!  Sounds like the Apple TV would work for us.

I just tried using AirPlay to stream a ballet excerpt from the Medici site to my Apple TV 4 from my iPad Pro2 and it worked perfectly. You can stream content that supports AirPlay. I can't recall anything I have tried to stream recently from my iOS or iMac that wouldn't play, but your mileage may vary.

Pat 

Sent from my iPad Pro2

> On Nov 22, 2016, at 1:46 PM, Devitt devittad@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

> I know some members have the latest Apple TV so I thought I'd post my question here.

> Can you stream HD video from your computer to an HD TV through your Apple TV? Does it stream all computer content or only some video?

> My DH subscribes to medici on the computer which offers plays. I'd like him to be able to watch on the TV.

> CD

> Sent from my iPad 


Sent from my iPad 


__._,_.___

Posted by: Tony <tdale@xtra.co.nz>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (28)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___