[iPad] Calendar spam

 

I have never seen or even heard of this before.
While reading about the recent New Zealand earthquake on my iPad, I suddenly got a notification of a calendar event for tomorrow.

As I have a medical appointment tomorrow, I have looked at the date on the calendar recently, so I KNOW this was not there until just now.

It seems to be a commercial spam, and I have deleted it without doing anything else with it.

I am using Fantastical, not Apple Calendar, if that makes any difference.
Has anyone heard of an exploit of this sort before?

__._,_.___

Posted by: Jim Saklad <jimdoc@icloud.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___