Re: [iPad] Calendar spam

 

That was my first thought/question when I heard about the earthquake as Tony is the only one I know in New Zealand.
Mary Davidson

On Nov 13, 2016, at 1:31 PM, Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I'm sure many list members join me in being happy to learn that you are okay and didn't suffer damage after we read the news about the earthquake in NZ.

Pat

> On Nov 13, 2016, at 11:27 AM, Tony tdale@xtra.co.nz [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>
> OT
>
> Hi Jim.
>
> As you have an interest in earthquakes, I thought I might update from here. The quake for us in Christchurch felt like a 5, but surprisingly it went on for about a minute. No big jolts, just rolling and shaking. To hear it was large, about 130km north from here that explains it. Wellington CBD has been locked down, and while Welly is more then twice as far as from here, there have been large quakes in the north of the South Island, so that must be why they have had damage. Im not aware of any issues here, although all schools are closed for today (Monday) Its now 7-25am.
>
> You might be interested in more detail from stuff.co.nz and newshub.co.nz
>
> Sadly there are casualties. I think two in Kaikoura, I think that was a homestead that collapsed. One in My Lyford which is in the mountains, and I think a quake induced heart attack in ChCh.
>
> Cheers
>
> Tony
> Christchurch, NZ

__._,_.___

Posted by: mary davidson <mary.davidson@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___