Re: [iPad] Re: Cracked screen on Mini

 

Apple is very good that way. Some people say Apple is too expensive but they don't take into account things like getting refurb replacements for free or Genius Bar or classes on how to use their products for free. I don't know of any other computer company that does that. 

  \
    \  /\ 
    (   )            Alice
 .(      ).  lwr32@mac.com

On Jun 26, 2016, at 1:47 PM, Carol floridabouvs@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Hi: I wrote a couple of weeks ago about my dog getting ahold of my iPad mini 2 in its case and cracking the screen. Thanks for the replies. I decided to go with an Apple screen replacement -- contacted them, had to pay up front, which was fine. They emailed me a document to take to a fed ex center, and fed ex packed and mailed the unit.
When I took it to fed ex and took it out of its chewed case, I realized the damage was much more extensive than a cracked screen. A big tooth had bitten through the camera lens and there were multiple deep bite marks on the back of the mini. But it worked fine.
So I called Apple and said I thought the damage was too much. They said to go ahead and send it. So I did.
And I immediately got the same model Mini 2 retina that looks brand new, although it is likely a refurb.
I could hug Apple :)
Carol

Sent from my iPad Air 2

__._,_.___

Posted by: Alice Saunders <lwr32@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (32)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___