Re: [iPad] iOS 10 & more

 

Interesting as I am an introvert and Siri works well for me

~KLM
\\ "The one who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone, is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been." ~ Albert Einstein //

On Jun 17, 2016, at 9:12 PM, David Smith david.smith.14916@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 



> On Jun 17, 2016, at 10:42 PM, Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>
> Siri works wonderfully for me. But then again my English is very good and for what I use it for it works flawlessly the exception being as in my case at the beach when the background noise is very strong and my excitement level exceeds my ability to talk calmly and specifically to my phone. Talking to Siri is much like HTML or the basic programming language. Must be specific and precise

Voice input is probably much more potentially valuable for extroverts than for introverts. And more, as you say, for people like you, who enunciate clearly than for those who, like me, usually don't.

Voice input works well enough for now, but it's light years from where it will be in a hundred years.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Kris Murray <krismurray@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (78)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___