Re: [iPad] Safe screen cleaner?

 

I do not find any deterioration in response, unless you tell me that I am slow too.

With best wishes,
P. K. Saha

On 12-Jul-2015, at 6:02 pm, liteways@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

There is no need to do that. Gorilla Glass is really hard to mess up.  I used screen protectors on my old Palm devices, but these have gorilla Glass and there is no need for the protective screen and besides, that protective screen makes the iPad or iPhone sluggish to respond to touch

Sent from my iPad
Jim Coon

On Jul 11, 2015, at 9:18 PM, Pabitra Saha pksaha000@yahoo.co.uk [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I have put screen guards on both iPhones as well as iPad.
Get them changed every 8 - 12 months.

With best wishes,
P. K. Saha

__._,_.___

Posted by: Pabitra Saha <pksaha000@yahoo.co.uk>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (19)

.

__,_._,___