Re: [iPad] Safe screen cleaner?

 

Don't get any liquid or Wax cleaner anywhere near the "HOME" button.  You don't want that sticking down

Sent from my iPad
Jim Coon

On Jul 11, 2015, at 3:17 PM, liteways@gmail.com wrote:

It's gorilla glass, you aren't likely to scratch it, even if you drop your keys on it .

Sent from my iPad
Jim Coon

On Jul 11, 2015, at 2:58 PM, Devitt devittad@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I use a microfiber cloth or cotton t shirt to clean the screen on my iPad Air 2. Lately that doesn't seem enough. It's still a little smeared. Is there a safe cleaner to use occasionally that is widely available? I know not to use ordinary glass cleaner.

Cathy

Sent from my iPad 

__._,_.___

Posted by: liteways@gmail.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

.

__,_._,___