Re: [iPad] Re: Deleting apps from those purchased

 

> Thank you everyone, It's not a problem as such, however, I am an organised person and do not want these now unwanted apps hanging about. If I read a book and did not want it any more I would give it away or sell it, why do I have to keep these apps. I guess it's because 'they' hope I will change my mind and renew, if I did I would download the one I now wanted as apposed to the one I wanted in the past, we all move on.
> Glorquilter

Presuming we are still discussing the list of purchased apps within the App Store app, they are not apps on your device, occupying space and getting in the way. It is a LIST. You can delete all the purchased apps you have ever downloaded, and the list of purchased apps will still exist.

Others have already pointed out how to HIDE from view any members of this list.

If you actually have "unwanted apps hanging about" we can help you delete them, but they will still be listed as having been purchased. Because they were.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Jim Saklad <jimdoc@icloud.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)

.

__,_._,___