Re: [iPad] Deleting apps from those purchased

 

> I was on no mail and I just came back. I was wondering about this for a long time and wanted to know how to get rid of the apps that are still in the cloud.

Apps "that are still in the cloud" occupy no space on your device. "The cloud" is Apple's depository of apps, to which your only access is to download them.

So of course you cannot delete them from the App Store (i.e., "The Cloud").

> I already deleted them from iTunes. So the answer is I can't.
> I missed the instructions for how to hide them.
> Can someone explain?
> pat h - oh

On an iPad, open the App Store.
Tap on "Purchased" at the bottom.
For each app you want to hide from this LIST OF APPS:
Tap-and-slide-to-the-left.
A bright red label with HIDE in white appears.
Tap it.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jim Saklad mailto:jimdoc@icloud.com

__._,_.___

Posted by: Jim Saklad <jimdoc@icloud.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (15)

.

__,_._,___