Re: [iPad] Deleting apps from those purchased

 

Hope this helps:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201322

Pat

On Jul 15, 2015, at 1:42 PM, pat h - oh path48@yahoo.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


I was on no mail and I just came back. I was wondering about this for a long time and wanted to know how to get rid of the apps that are still in the cloud. I already deleted them from iTunes. So the answer is I can't. I missed the instructions for how to hide them. Can someone explain? Thanks.
 
pat h - oh


From: "Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
To: "iPad@yahoogroups.com" <iPad@yahoogroups.com> 
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2015 3:20 PM
Subject: Re: [iPad] Re: Deleting apps from those purchased



If they are apple apps they may not be able to be deleted from the iOS device. Otherwise, the list will still be a list unless you hide things from the list's display. 


~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

On Jul 15, 2015, at 7:31 AM, Gloria Tattersall gloriatattersall@me.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 
Thank you everyone, It's not a problem as such, however, I am an organised person and do not want these now unwanted apps hanging about. If I read a book and did not want it any more I would give it away or sell it, why do I have to keep these apps. I guess it's because 'they' hope I will change my mind and renew, if I did I would download the one I now wanted as apposed to the one I wanted in the past, we all move on.
Glorquilter

Sent from my iPad






__._,_.___

Posted by: Pat Taylor <pat412@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (13)

.

__,_._,___