Re: [iPad] Daring Fireball: Apple Introduces New A8-Based iPod Touch

 



When will they be in stores?



On Jul 16, 2015, at 8:45 PM, pat h - oh path48@yahoo.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 


That's me. I have a hearing problem and don't hear well on the phone. I've had a Touch since the second generation. I lost one and had to buy another one. I'm happy with my Touch, It does everything except make phone calls. I will be getting the new one. In RED. (Or maybe not, since the one I have now is red. I might have to get a gold one to tell them apart.) I'll decide when I see them in person.

pat h - oh


From: "Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
To: iPad Yahoo Yahoo <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2015 5:13 PM
Subject: Re: [iPad] Daring Fireball: Apple Introduces New A8-Based iPod Touch



The iPod Touch is a good choice for those who do not want to pay the monthly charges associated with a phone.

Pat

On Jul 16, 2015, at 2:02 PM, Tony tdale@xtra.co.nz [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Why not September? I'
I'd say as some will say, why dont we pay some extra dollars and get an iPhone, as that's a Touch as well

Now, more sales possibly






__._,_.___

Posted by: David Smith <david.smith.14916@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (13)

.

__,_._,___