Re: [iPad] Wanted a used iPad

 

I would recommend 
They are an Apple retailer located close to Portland Oregon. They have all kinds of used Apple equipment including iPads their prices are good and They have a guarantee
I'm sure that they can do express shipping.
I have bought several computers from them and they also a accept trade ins.

From David's iPhone

On Mar 20, 2015, at 6:10 AM, Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Gazelle is also now selling used devices:



Pat

On Mar 20, 2015, at 2:24 AM, susan.platter@zen.co.uk [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Just to give some idea on price, I sold my original model iPad on eBay late last year for 145GBP and was very pleased with that. :)


__._,_.___

Posted by: Davidcee Groups <davidcee_groups@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)

.

__,_._,___