Re: [iPad] OT New Apple TV with Apps & Siri Coming in June

 

Not sure what I would use Siri for on an ATV. I don't use it on my iPhone or iPad either.  Game console I wouldn't use either.  I use my ATV quite a bit for streaming movies from my HD connected to my iMac that's in my office. ATV is connected to my family room TV. Having use of the App Store if all the apps like Netflix, Hulu etc were, that would be cool. That way I wouldn't have a bunch of apps on the ATV I wouldn't use, like now. 


Sent from Mailbox


On Sat, Mar 21, 2015 at 4:23 PM, David Smith david.smith.14916@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 



> On Mar 21, 2015, at 6:24 PM, Tony tdale@xtra.co.nz [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>
> Outside of the US, an ATV has very limited value and usefulness.

Ouch. Sorry to hear that.


__._,_.___

Posted by: Alice Saunders <lwr32@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (13)

.

__,_._,___