Re: [iPad] OT New Apple TV with Apps & Siri Coming in June

 

I'm capped at 3megs but never go over 1.25 in real world and find streaming on Netflix and other services satisfactory. 

To be able to use Siri and have more channels I may be interested but I've already got a 160gb Apple TV I adore and a new school one too. I would love to use Siri and see more apps but more and more video consumption is becoming less and less important.


~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

On Mar 21, 2015, at 8:38 AM, Jim Saklad jimdoc@icloud.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I'm not interested, since streaming on a 2,8 Mbps DSL line is an unsatisfactory experience.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Kris Murray <krismurray@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

.

__,_._,___