Re: [iPad] The Best Reason Not to Buy an Apple Watch Yet/Pat [1 Attachment]/Jim

 

 
 
My fav is the space black watch and link band, but it really is too expensive for me.  I love the fact that you can take out links yourself, too!  So forgetting my favorite, I'll probably get my next favorite, which is the stainless steel chrome watch with the Milanese loop band, which is also very attractive.  And I want the 42 mm.  At least, I think I do.     
 
 
  /\__/\_____
 (=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~
 
 
   /\„,„/\
  ( =';'= )
  /*♡♡*\
  (.|.|..|.|.)
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 18.03.2015 06:40:23
Subject: Re: [iPad] The Best Reason Not to Buy an Apple Watch Yet/Pat [1 Attachment]/Jim
 
The link band is my fav for the watch but too expensive. I don't know yet if I'm going to get a watch. I'll wait and see what people say about it first. 


Sent from Mailbox


On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 8:46 AM, 'Carlee Marrer-Tising' c-marrer-tising@bluewin.ch [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

 
 
I agree, Jim:  that link band really is expensive!  YIKES!!
 
 
<sg-0.gif>
 
  /\__/\_____
 (=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~
 
 
   /\„,„/\
  ( =';'= )
  /*♡♡*\
  (.|.|..|.|.)
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 15.03.2015 18:33:05
Subject: Re: [iPad] The Best Reason Not to Buy an Apple Watch Yet/Pat [1 Attachment]
 
I like that Milanese Loop band very much, too. Also the two links ones, one is space black and looks very attractive. I just noticed that the Milanese Loop has a magnetic closure, so it might just fit any wrist. I wonder if the Modern Buckle Bands would be easy to switch. That's always kind of cool in a watch, switching colors according to what you are wearing!
<sg-01.gif>


If you go to the Apple Store online and explore pricing of the watches, you'll find that the metal link band is VERY expensive.


$ 49 (US) for the Sport Band
$149 (US) for the Classic Buckle
$149 (US) for the Leather Loops
$149 (US) for the Milanese Loop
$249 (US) for the Modern Buckle
$449 (US) for the polished stainless band

And the Space Black Stainless watch with Space Black link band is another $100 more than the polished stainless watch with regular link band (maybe that's the difference for the watch alone; maybe they only sell the black link band *with* the black stainless watch — it isn't listed at all on the accessories page.

-- 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Jim Saklad                                        mailto:jimdoc@icloud.com

 

 

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Carlee Marrer-Tising" <c-marrer-tising@bluewin.ch>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

.

__,_._,___