Re: [iPad] Where'd my videos go??

 

Hi Cherie,

Are your videos HD best resolution? I ask, because I used to take videos with my camera @ the highest resolution. My camera takes HD video... iPad wouldn't recognize them. Now I take video's at a lower resolution & those can be viewed on iPad. Not sure this is the case in your case.

María

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 29, 2011, at 6:37 PM, Cherie <cherie21362@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I was putting my camera card in the camera card attachment doo hickey
> and I had photos and video all over my photos app in an unorganized manner.
> I went to a folder on my hard drive...organized folders in a logical
> manner and moved the videos and photos from the DCIM folder that pops
> up under devices/my computer (win 7).
> I went to itunes while my ipad was plugged in (ipad 1) and under the
> photos tab I checked "sync photos from "folder I put organized
> folders in", All folders, and Include videos.
> I synced my ipad (hit apply) and the photos and folders carried
> over...I kept one folder I don't want...but none of the videos are
> showing up..I have synced 3 times now...what did I do wrong??
> ---Thanks,
> Cherie
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___