Re: [iPad] Netflix question

 

I've had the same problem with my iPad watching HBO GO. When I switch to my iPhone, using the same wifi network, it runs just fine. I was wondering if it was because of the last iOS update because it didn't do that before. 

Rivers

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 29, 2011, at 10:06 PM, "CK Campbell" <ckc@rochester.rr.com> wrote:

 

Using iPad through wireless connection to internet, all times of day, Sports Night episodes.
 
My daughter reports that when she uses her laptop to watch netflix streaming, same wireless connection, this does not happen to her.  That's why I wondered if it was my iPad.
 
Carolyn
 


From: iPad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iPad@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Just Murray
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 9:15 PM
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [iPad] Netflix question

Connection. What times of day. What videos?

~KM
--
\,,/(^_^)\,,/

(^= I rocked this email on my iPad2 =^)
---

On Jun 29, 2011, at 6:08 PM, "CK Campbell" <ckc@rochester.rr.com> wrote:

 

Hi,
 
I've been watching a situation comedy, streaming on netflix.  The stream stops several times an episode and simply freezes for a long time.  Sometimes it comes back after a minute or two, other times I have to shut down the whole thing and start in again.  Thank goodness netflix keeps track of where I am so I don't have to keep finding my place again.
 
But I'm wondering if there's something in my iPad settings that needs to be changed.  Does anyone have any familiarity with this problem?
 
thanks,
 
Carolyn
 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___