Re: [iPad] Converting Movies for iPad Use

 

Use AnyDVD and then Handbrake....works every time.

--- On Tue, 6/28/11, suncitian <jgolay@suddenlinkmail.com> wrote:

From: suncitian <jgolay@suddenlinkmail.com>
Subject: [iPad] Converting Movies for iPad Use
Date: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 5:50 AM

I am trying to convert movies & training DVDs that I own for use on my iPad using Aiseesoft DVD to iPad2 Converter without success.  I have also tried to copy the DVDs to my hard drive before attempting to convert but apparently the DVDs are protected.  I assume that means that I can not use these movies & training DVDs on my iPad.  Is that correct???

I'm a real newbie to the iPad world, but I love it!  I just want to be able to take these movies/training DVDs with me on my 2 month vacation.

Thanks for your input.  Janet G in Sun City, TX

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___