Re: [iPad] Split screen hell

 

I gave classes on the iPad a couple years ago, not anymore, like u said, no longer simple

Sent from Marijeans IPAD


On Nov 18, 2017, at 4:57 PM, David Smith david.smith.14916@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 



> On Nov 18, 2017, at 4:47 PM, Terry Pogue tpogue@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>
> I am totally stuck in splitscreen. It looks more like a slide over it for it doesn't have the dark black line dividing the two screens but it won't slide over and it doesn't have that bar in the middle of that of an actual split screen the will move it. I've watched a bunch of YouTube videos but nothing moves for me.

I get stuck in that once every few months. I have no use for it, so I don't remember how to get rid of it and have to research it all over again every time. For me, clearing it is not intuitive and it's a pure nuisance.

The more features Apple add, the more learning's required and the more complicated what used to be a beautifully intuitive device becomes. There was a time when I would have recommended it for computer-averse seniors. No more.



__._,_.___

Posted by: MJJ <corkey2@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___