Re: [iPad] Software update

 

Mine is just ios 11. I guess I don't have the latest, then. Okay, I'll take a chance & download it & hope everything goes well.


Toby

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 9, 2017, at 6:48 PM, David Smith david.smith.14916@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 



> On Nov 9, 2017, at 5:17 PM, Tobyel tobyel@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>
> I have not downloaded the latest software update to my iPhone 7. I have the update on my ipad, but I had a few things that did not work right afterwards. I can't say for sure if it was the update, though. Usually, I get the update notice on my phone to download, but I did not get it this time. However, it is there in my settings to download. Should I download it?
>
> Toby

Just updated my 6+ to 11.1.1. No problems so far 😎

__._,_.___

Posted by: Tobyel <tobyel@comcast.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (13)

Check out the automatic photo album with 1 photo(s) from this topic.
photo.PNG

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___