Re: [iPad] News App split screen hell

 

Perhaps this video will help:



Pat

Sent from my iPad Pro

On Nov 18, 2017, at 7:43 PM, Terry Pogue tpogue@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Well I finally got rid of it but don't ask how!  It will happen again. And I'll go thru this again. 

Sent from iPad Pro



On Nov 18, 2017, at 9:25 PM, Terry Pogue tpogue@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I usually use this guy but it's not working for me this time.
https://youtu.be/JsAh2EjyIVo

Sent from iPad Pro



On Nov 18, 2017, at 8:57 PM, Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Here are a couple of sites that might be helpful:


This one has many links that are very helpful:


Pat

On Nov 18, 2017, at 6:42 PM, Terry Pogue tpogue@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I have found several but either I am not understanding or the new update doesn't work like they say

Sent from iPad Pro



On Nov 18, 2017, at 4:43 PM, Patrica Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

If you search and find something, tap the heart icon to mark it as a Favorite.

Pat

Sent from my iPad Pro

On Nov 18, 2017, at 2:34 PM, Alice Saunders lwr32@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

In the news app, I don't know what to do with the search if it should find something. I would like the News app to automatically bring up State news like it does Presidential news and certain Tech things I checked off when setting up the app. I didn't see any state political news when setting up the News app.


On Nov 18, 2017, at 12:15 PM, Patrica Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I have no clue if would work, but have you tried a search using the name of your local newspaper?


Pat


Sent from my iPad Pro2

On Nov 18, 2017, at 12:05 PM, Alice Saunders lwr32@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I'm looking for a way to get State news in my news feed in the News app. I've taken someone's advice here, to search for what I want, ie: Arizona's governer. Then I heart it. Next day, no news on my governer. I've even hearted Doug Duceys name. Still no Doug Ducey coming up in my feed. I'm getting Federal and Presidential political news only. What am I doing wrong?

\
\ /\
( ) Alice
.( ).  lwr32@mac.com





__._,_.___

Posted by: Patrica Taylor <pat412@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (11)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___