[iPad] Re: HTML code

 

Thank you Kris.

I did have look, and the app requires a purchase, so I couldn't take it for a test drive. then I looked around in the App Store and saw some other HTML editors, and it looks like they involve a HUGE learning curve.

There is an HTML tutor app, but I don't know that I want to get into that much depth. Essentially, I am looking for an app which allows me to convert a picture into HTML code in 2 steps, maybe 3 if resizing is involved.

I appreciate your help.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Linda McD <minilinda2001@yahoo.ca>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___