Re: [iPad] iPad Pro case?

 

Search Ebay 

Some quality genuine as well as artificial leather cases are very attractive 

With best wishes,
P. K. Saha

On 08-Nov-2017, at 9:33 AM, bobbystern@me..com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups..com> wrote:

 

I recently bought an 2017 iPad Pro 12.9" model. I want to get what used to be called a skin or a bumper. It seems there is not much out there that I can find.


I want something light weight. I don't need a screen cover or a portfolio type case. I already have four stands in the areas that I will usually use the iPad. So I don't need a stand that is built in to the case and I don't want the extra weight for when I am holding it.


I bought a case at my usual accessory store but it caused the iPad to malfunction. A sticker on the case box said it was for the 2017 model but apparently not. That case was returned. I visited the Apple store yesterday but they only had one similar to what I want and it was hard plastic, very slippery and expensive.


Walmart, Best Buy and Staples had next to nothing for the 12.9" version. I see cases on Amazon and a few other sites but not many and I prefer to see in person before buying.


I had a Ballistic case on my iPad mini that worked well except it was a bit slippery. Apparently Ballistic does not have a current case for my iPad.


Suggestions welcome.


Thanks,


Bobby

__._,_.___

Posted by: pabitra saha <pksaha000@yahoo.co.uk>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___