Re: [iPad] Touch and home screen

 

When I click on any link in mail it opens the Favorites not the page I want. Is there a way to disable that "feature" 
Terry



"Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can."


On Sep 23, 2016, at 12:19 PM, Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I'm considering it muscle memory training!

Pat

On Sep 23, 2016, at 9:16 AM, Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


I dislike the new way of opening the home screen are used to be able to swipe on a message I don't know man I need to get used to the way of things happening now

~KLM
\\ "The one who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone, is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been." ~ Albert Einstein //

On Sep 22, 2016, at 6:59 PM, mary davidson mary.davidson@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

It works much better for me. I must have dry finger tips because a lot of touch screens will not work for me and before iOS 10 it was very problematical but it now works most times and with the new pushing the home button instead of swiping it is MUCH more convenient for me as turning on and touch id is almost one action.

Mary Davidson

On Sep 22, 2016, at 4:38 PM, Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Interestingly enough on iOS 10 touch code works better than it did with the previous OS

~KLM
\\ "The one who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone, is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been." ~ Albert Einstein //

On Sep 22, 2016, at 8:17 AM, GLEN--JAN CRANDALL glenjan52@msn.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

> 
> What is it that I am not understanding about Touch ID on iOS 10 to unlock my iPad? I have the passcode turned on. I touch the home button to unlock and about half the time it still asks for my passcode. Does my fingerprint not work any more for that function or am I missing something. It is annoying to have it ask for my passcode when before I could just use my fingerprint. Confused in NM (could be my age --- 83).
> 
> Jan
> 
> Jan & Glen Crandall
> NW NM, Four Corners Area
> 
> 
>
> This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software. 
> www.avast.com
> 
> 
> 



__._,_.___

Posted by: Terry Pogue <tpogue@comcast.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (13)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___