Re: [iPad] IOS 10

 


Sorry.  I mean that Kris probably got "click sounds" auto-corrected to "clock sounds".  Kris doesn't always take time to correct the auto-correcter. 😎😎😎😎


On Sep 19, 2016, at 2:22 AM, Tony nyrngrz@yahoo.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Not sure what you mean David. I click Sounds in Settings and there isn't any selection for Clock sounds.

 
Tony M


On Sunday, September 18, 2016 4:13 PM, "David Smith david.smith.14916@gmail.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


 

Click sounds.

On Sep 18, 2016, at 3:49 PM, Tony Madia nyrngrz@yahoo.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 
Thanks Pat, that did the trick.

I still don't know what KLM is referring to with mention of clock sound. Anyone know?

Tony M

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 18, 2016, at 9:25 AM, Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 
Settings>Display & Brightness>Raise to Wake.  Turning this off might give you the behavior you prefer.

Pat

On Sep 18, 2016, at 10:19 AM, Tony nyrngrz@yahoo.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


What are you referring to when you say the clock sounds?

Also, I changed the setting for the home button turning on the Rest finger to Open, but I notice that even when I move the iPhone, it awakes the iPhone. Why is that?

 
Tony M


On Sunday, September 18, 2016 8:35 AM, "Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


 
Wow. It's faster. 

The new clock sounds. I
Love. 

Mail is interesting.  I'll have to adapt. I think "I'm holding it wrong" lol

But way faster and the new clock sounds rules

Sadly. Not available on my iPad mini 2


It's so much faster.  I hope that equates to battery life too. 

I'm excited. 

~KLM
"The one who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone, is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been." ~ Albert Einstein //






__._,_.___

Posted by: David Smith <david.smith.14916@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___