RE: [iPad] Tablet craze cools down as iPad shipments decline | PCWorld

 

I'm a general aviation (sport) pilot. I bought my iPad mini specifically
for a supplemental GPS, weather and airport data when I'm flying cross
country. for me the 6+ is too large for to carry everyday and too small for
the cockpit.

'73,
rich, n9dko
Once you lick the frosting off a cupcake it becomes a muffin. Muffins are
healthy. You're welcome!
_________________________________
Really? I see it as fairly much because of the iPhone 6/6+ & ther large
screen smartphones I sold my iPad Mini and have really no interest in
getting one because of my 6+. The iPad Mini3 is nice for an eReader, but my
big iPhone and some other large phones take it's place.

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Rich Bauer" <rk911@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (11)

.

__,_._,___