Re: [iPad] iPad mini 3 cases

 

Thanks Mary. I found some nice ones in the store marked mini or mini with retina display but none specifically say mini 3. So anyways it was a good deal with Black Friday and such so I picked it up anyways. If it doesn't fit, I can always return it. I asked before I bought it. 
I'm wondering the same about the iPad Air and iPad Air 2. I didn't see anything distinguishing them either. 
Thanks. 

Cheers,
B.L>

On Nov 29, 2014, at 3:30 PM, "Mary Davidson mary.davidson@gmail.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I don' t have the answer but I would try this case:

http://smile.amazon.com/Released-FYY-Lightweight-Premium-Leather/dp/B00OLODEY0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1417303589&sr=8-2&keywords=fyy+case+for+iPad+mini+3

It is inexpensive and looks just like the case I got for my iPhone 6.

Mary Davidson

On Nov 29, 2014, at 6:14 PM, Barbara-Lynn Smith bl_smith25@hotmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a little case for my new iPad mini 3. I see a lot but what I need to know is will a case advertised for mini, will it work for mini 3? What's the difference between them for case selection?
Thanks!

Cheers,
B.L>

------------------------------------
Posted by: Barbara-Lynn Smith <bl_smith25@hotmail.com>
------------------------------------

------------------------------------

Yahoo Groups Links

__._,_.___

Posted by: Barbara-Lynn Smith <bl_smith25@hotmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

.

__,_._,___